Crosslight Advice is an independent charity that operates in collaboration with local churches in west London. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our goals are to help you deal with your immediate financial difficulties, equip you with the tools you need to stay out of debt and support you in addressing the issues that caused the debt in the first place.
WHAT WE DO
We offer free face-to-face debt advice, financial education, practical assistance and ongoing support to anyone who needs it regardless of background, faith or circumstance.
Our advisers are experienced in all aspects of personal debt and are passionate about helping people get out of debt and back on their feet.
At the heart of everything we do are our five core values:
- To help anyone who is willing to proactively work with us to address their situation
- To show unconditional love and compassion to all
- To act without judgement in the best interest of our clients to the best of our ability
- To be open, honest, and fair in all our dealings with clients and creditors alike, and to expect the same in return
- To empower our clients to make their own decisions and act for themselves wherever possible