If you are a housing officer, support worker, social worker, or medical professional, you may want to refer a client to us for debt and/or budgeting advice. Before submitting a referral form, please ensure that the client is aware of the referral and has agreed to you passing their details on to us. Once we receive your referral form we will ask the client to contact us to discuss their situation in more detail.

The Tenant Referral Form is specifically for referrals made by housing officers or housing associations for their tenants. If you are not a housing officer please complete the General Referral Form.

Please be aware that submitting a referral request does not guarantee that we will be able to see the person you refer. However if we aren't able to help due to capacity constraints or because they require assistance we cannot provide, we will always do our best to suggest alternatives sources of help.

We currently have branches in West London and West Kent and will usually only be able to see clients living in the council areas covered by our branches. For more information about the areas we cover, please visit the relevant branch page.

If you would like to send any additional documents in relation to your referral, please email them to appointments@crosslightadvice.org quoting the referees name in the subject