We're a small team who do big things. Our aim is to help people lift themselves out of their current difficulties and back on their feet. Working at Crosslight Advice is so much more than just a job. You'll get to see peoples' lives changed and dignity restored.
DEBT ADVICE CASE MAnager
Closing date: 5th October 2017
Crosslight Advice is looking to recruit an experienced Debt Advice Case Manager to join the small but dynamic team at its offices in west London. This is an exciting and crucial time to come on board at Crosslight; we are at a point of growth and expansion in our work, and the role will enable the right candidate to help make a difference to some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
The role would suit an extremely well organised and competent individual, ideally with demonstrable debt advice case management experience. They would need to be a problem-solver with a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude, and be comfortable managing their own caseload and working without supervision. The right candidate will have a passion for helping others, and be able to respond sensitively and compassionately to client’s needs. Because of the small size of the team, the successful applicant will need to be a flexible team player and happy to undertake tasks across the charity that fall outside of the role’s main remit, as and when required.
This is a full-time role for immediate employment, although initially fixed to one-year contract, but with the expectation that this will be extended.
How to apply
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Be permitted to work in the UK
- Be sympathetic to Crosslight’s values and Christian ethos
Interested candidates should email the following:
- Up to date CV, including two referees
- A covering letter / email explaining your experience to date and why your skills are suitable for the role, and which also addresses the following points:
- Your motivation for the role and how it aligns with Crosslight’s values and ethos
- Why the work of debt advice is important to you
- What experience you have of managing a varied caseload and your strategies for organising your work
- How you vary your approach depending on our clients circumstances
Please send these documents to Andrew Toynbee, Operations Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org